• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West WCO Smash 4 Tournament! (San Jose, CA)

MichaeltheGoat

Smash Rookie
Join Overfelt High School for its first Smash Bros Tournament!

Time : 12:00 P.M to 6:00 P.M
Date : September 19th
Location : Overfelt High School, Room F-5 Overfelt High School, 1835 Cunningham Ave, San Jose, CA 95122
Entry Fee : $5, Spectating is free!
*Contact me on Facebook, Michael Madrigal, if you are able to bring a complete setup, entry fee will be waived
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/480527218775426/
RSVP Here : http://tiny.cc/WCOsmash
Tourney will cap at 64 Players!
Singles only this time! No doubles.
Food will be sold, bring extra cash!

Prizes :
1st Place : $50
2nd Place : $25 OR 3rd Place Prize Amiibo
3rd Place : Dependent on what 2nd Place Winner chooses

Rules

-Items OFF
-Customs OFF
-Best of 3 Single Elimination UNTIL top 8 (Top 8 Will be Bo5, Double Elimination), 3 Stocks, 8 Minute Matches
-Mii Fighters are BANNED
-Bring your OWN controller!
-NO WIRELESS CONTROLLERS
-3DS Will NOT be able to be used as a controller

Stages

Starter :
● Battlefield (Miiverse)
● Final Destination
● Smashville
● Dreamland 64
● Town & City

Counterpicks :
● Duck Hunt
● Lylat Cruise

Last edited:

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
I was reading on the Facebook page and someone who appears to be part of the organizing team for the tourney said that DLC characters might be banned depending if not all the consoles have the DLC characters.

This will be a problem for me if that's the case. Is this confirmed? If so, I might reconsider going to this event because I thought that by now pretty much everyone with a Wii U and Smash Bros would have all the DLC by now

MichaeltheGoat

Smash Rookie
I was reading on the Facebook page and someone who appears to be part of the organizing team for the tourney said that DLC characters might be banned depending if not all the consoles have the DLC characters.

This will be a problem for me if that's the case. Is this confirmed? If so, I might reconsider going to this event because I thought that by now pretty much everyone with a Wii U and Smash Bros would have all the DLC by now
I'll be sure to make you always have a console with DLC. Going to find out who mains DLC characters and make sure they always are playing on a setup with DLC.

Also only one of our setups does not have DLC. Asking for Setups so that this doesnt have to be a problem and we could use the one without DLC for friendlies.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
No worries, I totally feel you there. It's like a minimum 25 minute drive, if there's no traffic. And as a fellow college student, every little bit helps.

On a side note, were you at the last one we held? Your NNID looks familiar for some reason

Top Bottom