• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCG venezuela 2009, Melee Tourney results

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i doubt all of the people from here is gonna read this thread, but anyways im gonna put it down so u ppl now how the thing is here ^^

1.- Dark_Crono (Falcon)
2.- Blea Gelo(Luigi)
3.- Wiito(Fox)
4.- Xti-1(Jiggs)
5.-Argenis(Zelda)
5.- DarkiDanox(Fox, Ylink)
7.- Hpnotq(Marth)
7.- MagusX4(Ganondorf, Falcon)
9.- Xti-2(Falco, Fox)
9.- K3(Sheik, samus)
9.- Fer(Peach)
9.- JD del futuro(G&W)
13.- Xkamp(Sheik)
13.- Xti4(Fox)
13.- Cesar(Marth)
13.- Miguelito(fox, ylink)
17-. edward(Roy)
17.- Alex(Fox)
17.- Pedro(dont know)
17.- Xti6(dont know)
17.- Davide(Jiggs)
17.- Dj Andle(Sheik)
17.-Xti6(dont know)

i wrote on the positions i remember because some dummy deleted tha brackets. . . nice joke

current rankings are

Zulia:

1.- Blea Gelo: 50pts
2.-Dark_Crono: 30pts
3.-Jac: 29pts
3.-Xti-1: 29pts
5.-Wiito: 25pts
6.-Marius: 24pts
7.-Adrian: 10pts
8.-Tuna: 7pts
8.-Roder: 7pts
10.-Xti2: 6pts
10.-K-3: 6pts
12.-Chocopiwi: 5pts
12.-DarkSide: 5pts
14.-DarkiDanox: 4pts
15.-Argenis: 3pts
15.-Prox: 3pts
15.-Pipe: 3pts
18.-Hpnotiq: 2pts
19.-Xti3: 1pts
20.-Edd: 1pts
20.-Goi: 1pts

Aragua
1.-Wari 10pts
2.-Rai 7pts
3.-Jaws 5pts
4.-Glue 4pts
4.-Soul 4pts
6.-Ric 1pts
6.-Ruben 1pts

Caracas:
1.-Kelvin 105pts
2.-Jesus blanco 47pts
3.-Joel 45pts
4.-Fermin 33pts
5.-Jesus.Jr 32pts
6.-Rodolfo 19pts
7.-Lino 15pts
8.-Chipolo 12pts
9.-Alexis 11pts
10.-Sergio 10pts
10.-Julio Moena 10pts
11.-PKST 7pts
12.-Dickson 6pts
12.-Kakuzu 6pts
13.-Julio Berrocal 5pts
14.-Wilmer 3pts
14.-XDJ@ 3pts
15.-Ivan 2pts
15.-Cap.Culebra 2pts
15.-Jenthro 2pts
15.-Jonathan b 2pts
15.-Juan Linares 2pts
16.-Dalub 1pt
16.-Joshua 1pt

thers more people in the ranking, but they havent got any points, thats y they arent here

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yeah man.. i dont think we are going, ill make my best ^^, and ill do my best to take juan wif me

PB&J

Smash Hero
juan said he will try..u guys will def **** pound if u went..and upload some vids for i can watch..stop being lazy..lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
heck yeah..make him and you a combo vid and stuff..get a camera do interviews of people and just edit it and have english subtitles..****

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yeah
melee world cyber games in venezuela.. this was lke a prove for melee from wcg to put melee in latinamerica

Spife

Smash Master
As much as I'd like to see that happen, why would they include melee? I'm not to familiar with WCG, but I'd imagine they could use the time and effort on a game that has a bigger scene.

Here's to hoping, though.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
if they putted here in latinamerica was for something u dont think so? i mean. . . latinamerica and ammerica is different, for proportion, here in latinamerica thers more melee than othergames... remember gaming here in latin america isnt so strong. . . but melee compared to other games here is really good. . . also, there are not so much games with a bigger scene than what melee has.. CoD, Street Fighter, MvC? dota, counter. what else?

Spife

Smash Master
if they putted here in latinamerica was for something u dont think so? i mean. . . latinamerica and ammerica is different, for proportion, here in latinamerica thers more melee than othergames... remember gaming here in latin america isnt so strong. . . but melee compared to other games here is really good. . . also, there are not so much games with a bigger scene than what melee has.. CoD, Street Fighter, MvC? dota, counter. what else?
Ah I miss understood.
Melee is rather distraught up here in North America, I guess some locations are still going strong but there are a lot of places that are suffering from brawl (as far as I can tell).

null55

Smash Master
Not soon though ;)

<3 melee

EDIT: [announcer voice] MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
okok wait. . . .

1st of all, THE MAYORITY OF PEOPLE HERE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF CHAVEZ DICTADURE, AND THE MAYORITY OF PPL HERE HATES HIM

2nd DONT GENERILIZE, YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUFFERING WHAT WE, VENEZUELAN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING HERE, U SHOULD LIVE WHAT WE ARE LIVING AND GET USED TO DONT DO CRAZY OR SAY **** WHEN SOME STRANGE GUY AIM UR HEAD WITH A WEAPON BECAUSE HE WANTS UR SHOES, THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME 7 TIMES, BECAUSE OF A CAR, OF MY SHOES, OF MY CELLPHONE AND DIFFERENT REASONS. U NEED TO LIVE THIS SO U START LEARNING HOW TO CONTROL WHAT YOU SAY, BIG A$$ MOTHFKER

3rd ILL BE IN US SOON, I BETTER DONT RECOGNIZE u IN ANY TOUNAMENT BECAUSE ILL BREAKE UR FACE OFF *****

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, I was just kidding dude, though I wouldn't have made the joke if I knew people were going to equate "brutal dictatorship" with "communism", in which case I'm sorry for joking with you..

but yeah, Chavez is a ***get.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
becareful with how u joke.. those are jokes that at least, to us are very heavy.. we are in a really bad setuation. .. and sory for my behavior.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i think im moving to america.. like in 2 months im should be there.. maybe not to stay, but minimun 3 months, i maybe stay to live there, if i like it ^^ dont know.. my faily is definitly staying there

Dalub

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude dalub im sorry, i apologized already.. ur comment is prlonging the discussion, i already apologized and he did also.. i love also my country, and i have chavez, thats y i felt that way. and u, that are a venzuelan too, and live here too like me, know how is the situation here, and know how those kind of jokes arent funny for us right now.. so thers no reason to prolonge the discussion.. case closed

wiito

Smash Apprentice
yeah dont talk about politic in this thread.. good **** fermin for not saving the brackets :p.. i want to go to us xD... but i think is impossible for me... i hope that juan and u can go, u guys are the best of venezuela... by the way congrats juan and blea for 1st and 2nd... i've noticed that no one congrats u guys at the end of tournmanents xD!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
becase i think every1 got used to it.. that sucks.. im really expecting for some1 that kick ou *****.. and own the meleement.. lets see.. that should be u wito ^^

By the way, are u coming to the meleement?

Top Bottom