• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wazza!

Ignarius [IGZ]

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, Ignarius here, or 'Igz' for short. I'm new to Smashboards as well as a "new" smasher in terms of being waaaay out of practice. Grew up playing Smash 64 and a few years back picked up Brawl since I missed out on Melee. Getting back into smash after a friend of mine introduced me to Project M and I'm hooked!

As far as my mains go in Project M, I primarily focus on Ness, with Sonic and Lucario as alternates. For N64, I'd have to say a tie between Ness and Link, but it's been a while for that one too. I do not at this time play Melee, and have no interest in Brawl, it's way too slow. If anyone has suggestions for who to watch/tutorials I should be familiar with please point me in the direction!

Went ahead and decided to join Smashboards because I realize this is one of if not the biggest organized group for Smash Bros content, so with my growing interest in the game I figure I should join the crowd! I'm wanting to hopefully soon take that step to a competitive level, maybe before the end of the summer (Once I can stop getting stomped by my friends whom are closing in on that level now). I just recently graduated from college, so the extra free time is normally spent on the sticks learning this one tech or combo, or embarassingly, learning how to wavedash. I also have a healthy interest in PC gaming as that has been my go-to for the last few years, playing all sorts of things from high-end progression in World of Warcraft, to dinking around shoving C4 on a jeep and driving off into the sunset in BF4.

As far as another community I belong to, I am a (small) part of Wigwam Smash, a Project M stream on twitch. Those are the guys that got me into smash again, so the least I could do is reference them here. I'm on there playing when I'm in town, but post-grad life is pretty hectic right now, so mostly I'm just in the chat hanging out :) Feel free to message me anything, I'm usually around a computer most of the time, and wouldn't mind getting to know some of you peeps.

Top Bottom