• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ways to improve as robin

Araxie

Banned via Warnings
so i hit a skill level with robin where i just cannot figure out what else to do to get better at her, but then i want very badly to main robin. she just feels so... subpar, and i am wondering if there is something i am missing or not thinking of. i have read all of the guides and consistently do pretty much everything they suggest, but then i am having trouble finding a way to improve my robin, and it very frustrating to me. does anyone have any ideas?

Dream Cancel

It's just good business
NNID
DreamXX
3DS FC
4571-1273-3502
Switch FC
SW-4309-2808-7588
If you could post a game of you playing then maybe we could critique it. Otherwise, you're going to need to be more specific with your questions. There's so much that goes into solid Robin play; you need to list a couple of issues that you are having.

D

Deleted member

If you could post a game of you playing then maybe we could critique it. Otherwise, you're going to need to be more specific with your questions. There's so much that goes into solid Robin play; you need to list a couple of issues that you are having.
This.

Either way, an excellent way to improve your game is through Ledge Guarding. Learn to land Arcfire in the ledge, and be ready to either punish a roll with dSmash, jump with uAir, or go for a ledge trump if they stay too much.

Another thing I can think of is mastering the item play. How well do you use the discarded tomes and sword?

Top Bottom