• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Way to get back at my friend

Marshallmallowlol

Smash Cadet
So a while back my friend found a picture of a girl that looks like me and posted it on facebook, tagging me. Anyways people laughed at it and I told him I was going to get him back for it.

I don't have any internet prank ideas though. Anyone have any good ideas? Something funny, but not too harmful. Something like having a program spam the hell out of his email address.

Thanks for the help

rhan

Smash Hero
me and my friend had this little prank we'd use to do whenever someone would sign into their account off our computers or left them open around us and left.

Anyway we would change their profile pic/avatar to a fat lady.

And if they leave their Youtube open.. favorite a lot of fat people videos and change their Youtube info into embarrassing stuff.

And if you want to really ruin their life. Change their passwords to everything.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Quote from Someone:

A Disk Operating System Ping command can be used in .this fashion, but it is a Federal Offense, which is considered to be a DoS, or Denial Of Service attack. These pay hefty fines. Do not use the DOS ping command to do any of .this stuff. Case in Point.

I run voice servers, person comes onto voice server with his stereo mix crancked all the way up. Try to chat to him to lower his volume, wouldn't do it, so I .banned his IP. 15 minutes later he comes back on asking why he got .banned. I told him that he was rude, and that we don't want that kind of behaviour here. He then started playing his music full volume again. Ban IP, 15 minutes later back on, music loud, screaming all kinds of vulgarity. That broke the camels back.

I traced his IP, got his ISP, wrote an email to there abuse department and .banned his IP again. 10 minutes later, Representative from ISP comes on voice server. 5 minutes into conversation, here comes the idiot again. 2 seconds after the idiot logged on, he was booted off. I asked who booted him and the ISP person said, I did.

This is the way .this is going to work. He no longer has internet, I am sending the address a notice of why they no longer have service. I am also sending .this information to every internet provider in the area. He will not have internet for a long time. By FCC rules, .this is considered a Denial of Service attack.

Breaking FCC rules can result in major penalties. Did I place charges, no. Not having interent until they moved out of the area was fine for me.

Top Bottom