• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waveshining troubles

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
I just played Melee Fox and P:M back to back and I'm having issues with Waveshining in P:M. I could do it perfectly in Melee so is the timing different? Also is it me or is the waveshine technique slower? These are serious questions btw.

Nemiak temp

Smash Apprentice
The spacies just feel off in P:M. I think it's landing detection, seems like fox actually "lands" later in PM than melee. (This also makes short hop double lasering much easier but effects timing with L-Cancelling/waveshining etc...) I could be wrong, it might not be landing detection that's the issue but it makes the mmost sense to me any way.

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
I just went back to melee a little bit to test this. it seems to me that foxes wavedash in melee needs to be more horizontal, and in project m it seems like its slightly less horizantal. Fox's wavedash feels strange overall in p.m though. Maybe its the 1 frame lag.

Top Bottom