• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WavePUNCHING - a new technique for aid in mind-games?

Shurikono

Smash Cadet
I've been using wavepunching a lot with Ganondorf, the funny thing is I named the move wavepunching myself, because I didn't really knew the exact name for it. And it is really handy versus Fox.
Once I wavepunched a Fox like 6 times on Final Destination, it is a part of my gameplay when I pick Ganondorf.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I for one would look forward to all of ganons moves, techniques, and comboes be given a ridiculous name...

Jooce Bocks

Smash Cadet
Padonkodongo Rush!!!!!!!!

I for one would look forward to all of ganons moves, techniques, and comboes be given a ridiculous name...
I agree, and I think I see a place to begin.
Waveland off the edge into a stomp: SUPER SLIPSTOMP!!
Pivoted U-smash: DODONGO DRAGON RUSH!!!
D-tilt into F-air: BLACK HORROR COMBO!!!!
Waveland off a platform into B-air: GERUDO TWISTER!!!!!
Stomp into F-air: FORTY HELL BUTTERFLIES COMBO!!!!!!
Using two dash attacks in a row: G-MAN FURY WINDMILL!!!!!!!
I for one would love to smack someone with something called a "Super Slipstomp!!" and follow it up with a "Dodongo Dragon Rush!!!."

Nemi

Smash Cadet
Is it really neccisary to assign names to such simple stuff? Think about it; you're trying to put a name on using an A move after a wavedash. If it's like that, why don't we just come up with names for everything?

Waveland off the edge into a stomp: SUPER SLIPSTOMP!!
Pivoted U-smash: DODONGO DRAGON RUSH!!!
D-tilt into F-air: BLACK HORROR COMBO!!!!
Waveland off a platform into B-air: GERUDO TWISTER!!!!!
Stomp into F-air: FORTY HELL BUTTERFLIES COMBO!!!!!!
Using two dash attacks in a row: G-MAN FURY WINDMILL!!!!!!!

HHIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1
Yeah, this deserves quoting again
Awesome.
and i'll wavepunch infinite into "FORTY HELL BUTTERFLIES COMBO!!!!!!" anyone who disagrees.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Forget what i said earlier, now I propose that we create a huge list of extremely long names assigned to every possible combo ganondorf is capable of.

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice
I wuz leik, wowz0r yu guyz are speakn teh coo ppl wai in dis thread, so I meditated on the subject and after careful reflection on the possible outcomes of my actions, decided that I too desired to be a 1337 speka 2.

Oh good topic btw, I hide behind ganon's punch on quicksters like Fox who always try to overpower me with raw speed.

Top Bottom