• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavedashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDraco134

Smash Cadet
Alright I can sorta wavedash and all, but not consistantly. Now what characters absolutly HAVE to be able to wavedash, and which ones can get by without it or not use it as much?

I'm still waveshielding when I wavedash, how can I fix that problem? Just very quickly tap L or R?

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Wavedashing is usefull for all characters, with the possible exception of Bowser, Peach and Link. The characters for which wavedashing is absolutely neccesary are Luigi and the Ice Climbers. (Maybe a few others, like Samus and Mewtwo)

To stop shielding during a wavedash, just release. L/R faster

SilverDraco134

Smash Cadet
Wavedashing is usefull for all characters, with the possible exception of Bowser, Peach and Link. The characters for which wavedashing is absolutely neccesary are Luigi and the Ice Climbers. (Maybe a few others, like Samus and Mewtwo)

To stop shielding during a wavedash, just release. L/R faster
Thanks! That was a big help.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Most of the theads in this forum deal with content that has been asked and answered already.

Use youtube and watch the Advanced How To Play videos. Read character tutorials on this site. I know you'd like to learn everything to play great quickly, but Smash is a very deep game, and it just takes time.

Oh yeah, and just go back to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc page of this forum and you will find several threads entitled 'Wavedashing' something or other on each page.

Good luck. Remember, reading is good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom