• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavedashing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
I really have had it with people over-analyzing every aspect of what we have seen about Brawl so far.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
u have to be mentally challenged to belive thats confirmation of wavedashing

IllidR

Smash Champion
I don't even get how that looks like a wavedash.. he's skidding to a stop like he does in most of his games, probably not a part of gameplay just for the cutscene so Mario can seem more Mario-ish.

Bowser's Greatness

Smash Rookie
Yea he was just like running and then he stopped. He defitly didn't wavedash. Wavedashing is quite annoying to do. I can only really do it as Luigi. Thats the one thing i lack in this game is wavedashing lol.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Use your ears, and listen to the skidding sound effects.
Then, kill yourself.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Okay, everyone take a deep breath. Now, isn't that better? One more thing, everybody pay attention now.... check your sarcasm meters.

Recalibrate accordingly, now reread first post. Enjoy.

To the OP: very well done.

If it was indeed sarcasm.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dude is definitely joking... I thought it was pretty funny

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
a cannon ball hit him i think he just got KO after all u see a bing with the fllash.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
It's a pre-rendered cutscene... they can put whatever they want in there, including things that aren't moves. I think it's obvious that was just a skid and not a wavedash. I don't think we'll know if wavedashing is in or not till the game's released.

gregWHO

Smash Cadet
This topic has made me come to the full realization of how much people want wavedashing in brawl. Can anyone else imagine people in this topic in a straitjacket on the floor in fetal position whispering to themselves "Not wavedashing!! He's just skidding... skidding... skidding... skidding..."

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
People who can't detect sarcasm shouldn't post here. -_-
Sarcasm's pretty hard to detect when there's no tone of voice involved. Sarcasm is defined as "a form of verbal irony, expressing sneering, personal disapproval in the guise of praise." If you're gunna use sarcasm in a thread, the only way anyone will get it is if it is extremely clear based on the language used or if it is stated to be sarcasm.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if some one truely thought that was wavedashing. You find a lot of idiots on the internetz...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This topic isn't funny in the slightest due to the fact that thee's just been too many topics on wavedashing. Maybe if it was posted in the "OMG White background = Doc Mario" topic, but no, not by itself. It's just another stupid wavedash topic I have to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom