• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavedash and l cancel and landing lag

AcidVolt

Smash Rookie
Its really hard to stop, i cant stop trying to wavedash and l cancel.
anyone else do this?
and i noticed the landing lag is less when u land in a short hopped fast falled aerial than landing in a jump with no aerial
try it
i did it with sheik, i short hopped aerial fast fall fair and the landing animation was shorter than a land with no aerial, that means its better to always attack when landing.
anyway tell me wat u think and test it.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I will do it for a while, especially with L-Cancelling, since I use that subconsciously. With Wavedashing it'll be easier, because like some character's B moves, I have to remind myself it actually exists before I put it into play :laugh:

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I haven't done it in Brawl (Since i am waiting for Freeloader to arrive) but melee yes..

I play alot of SSB online, and today I tried out melee again I was always trying to Z cancel. XD

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Lol i'm glad I never messed with those, I play Brawl fresh :)

bovineblitzkrieg

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can't stop L-cancelling at all. I also keep attempting to dash dance... i get in a groove and let my smash consciousness take over and it doesn't understand why the techs don't exist, lol.

it'll take some time.

Top Bottom