• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavebounce side-b usefulness?

ThatManMa

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-5034-8443
I've searched the olimar forum about wavebouncing olimar's side-b and I couldn't find a definite answer of it's usefulness. It looks like it's just for a little more space control in neutral, but I'm not too sure. What do you guys think?

Here is a short demonstration

Last edited:

Pyro-is-Magic

Smash Cadet
It seems like a really good tech for tossing purples. I can imagine it being good to use this against a sheik with approaching fairs. You fade away from the fair with this tech but are too far away to respond with your own fair, so you toss a purple instead. Might be a good landing option as well.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
It is useful because you can throw a pikmin, retreat and when your enemy comes after you waiting for defenseless, you can Fair into his face.
Also it's a very good option for making space and mindset or mindgames.
Just not that important though, it may be not absolutely necessary anyway.

Top Bottom