• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Wave toss" with TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Hello fellow TL's,

I just recently learned that TL can wave toss with a bomb. Noob questiopn: Ihow can I perform this technique?. I saw on Smash Wiki that I have to roll and throw the bomb during the roll, nothing happened. I was also told to do use the buttons you use for Snake's Mortar Slide to wave toss. I tried this, didn't work : /. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Hyro

Smash Lord
The rolling and throwing the bomb during the roll would be called a glide toss. That's what Diddy uses to throw his bananas. You do this by rolling and pressing left, right, down or up on the c-stick at the same time. You won't even see the roll, you'll just throw the item and slide. But Toon Link doesn't have a glide toss.

What your talking about is a...bomb slide I think it's called? Your just DAC'ing with a bomb in your hand. IMO, it's not really useful and it's really hard.

Most Toon Link's just use a jump canceled throw. You just press jump right before you throw your bomb and you'll slide a bit. What I do is run in a certain direction, then press the opposite direction, jump, and A at the same time.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
They call that a Jump-canceled Throw, most character has a normal glide toss but TL,link, ness ( i think ) must do a jump-canceled one. Just do a Dash and use the jump button and right after throw the bom, u will see that u will get a slight of the same move as a glide toss :).

Hope this helps.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Most Toon Link's just use a jump canceled throw. You just press jump right before you throw your bomb and you'll slide a bit. What I do is run in a certain direction, then press the opposite direction, jump, and A at the same time.
Probably your best throwing AT for toon link, and can be done left or right, especially good if you are running away from your opponent, what I was wondering is if you can JC throw up

Hyro

Smash Lord
Probably your best throwing AT for toon link, and can be done left or right, especially good if you are running away from your opponent, what I was wondering is if you can JC throw up
You can JCT left, right, up, and if you wanna blow yourself up, down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom