• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waukesha bash - April 20th, 2013 - Waukesha Wi

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
538 blue mound rd apt 2
Its in the courtyard with all the bbq pits near the dumpster my door will be open. It's a studio apartment but should be big enough to have 4 tvs or 5

my cellphone number text or call
262-720-5527

bring chairs i only have 1 chair so brings chairs lawn chairs whatever chairs you want but bring them. Also i have brawl and project m but i do not have any melee setups so if possible please bring melee set ups thank you =)

It's been a while i said i would host again and i am. Time to make up for everybody being kicked out of subway like last time.
venue fee $5 dollars ( pizza and cupcakes or whatever everybody decides on )

Project m singles 11:30 am I'm actually not to sure on project m rules maybe somebody can explain them to me when everybody starts showing up.

Brawl singles 2 pm Rules I don't feel the need to explain rules everybody should know the rules by now

melee 4pm I don't feel the need to explain rules everybody should know the rules by now

G

genkaku

as long as quaz is good on it, me, anna and mike are confirmed.
#pynehausmelee

yohobojz

Smash Cadet
Muahahahaha, everyone will be high from space brownies and then I shall be victorious! I mean uh... this is near Milwaukee right?

Top Bottom