• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Water Bash Smash

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
You go to LSU? If so, we can ride together. Hopefully I can come to this. Won't know until it approaches though,.

ivan91994

Smash Rookie
YO citrus, Gameware is having its monthly monthly, Melee isn't a tourny game, BUT, no doubt some of the SSF4 and UMvC players are smashers. MArtin is and could be there (could) it can be a good chance to get some non friend friendlies. I will be in town, so HMU, I could bring a setup or you could bring one idk

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Your not gonna be on campus the 18th? I want to go, after move in, but I have no ride.
I'll actually be on campus before then, most likely. I can give you a ride, yeah. But you'll have to be moved in way before the start of the tourney, like by 9am, because it starts at 11 and it's probably almost two hour drive. If we're late we'll miss melee doubles, which isn't a big deal to me since I'm mostly there for project M, but I wouldn't mind getting in on all of the action. Also, I don't have a doubles partners, so do you want to be mine? We haven't played together before, but since you're probably better than Andrew I think we'd have a better chance.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
By the way Pingding, you should put a thread in the Gentlemen's Club linking to this one, since lots of people down here usually just hang out in threads in there.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I've got a device to record but it's like not compatible with my laptop. I could bring it and try and install the right stuff on somebody else's computer, and we'd be able to record then. But only one match at a time, unfortunately.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'm about 90% certain I can make it to this now. The house I'm staying in currently, in Shreveport, sells on the 16th of August so hopefully it shouldn't conflict with the weekend following.

I can bring a full melee setup and I have recording/streaming equipment all set up on my laptop.

EDIT: I use Vista 64 bit and rarely have any technical problems with recording or streaming. My worst problems ever have been with Flash Player and web browser support.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm using a Pinnacle Dazzle, and I found the problem. I'd need a windows XP system to install the recording program on, and the recording apparatus isn't compatible with any other recording program.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'm using Dazzle 100 and I can record via AVS and the Pinnacle Studio programs. The only problem I ever have is decent sound when streaming, which can be subbed for commentary or some music at worst. Shouldn't you be able to use your registered product to download compatible drivers and programs for Vista? I think I did that anyways, since the CD I received was not working.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
No, 11hypes
Also pingding, you probs already know this but don't get ahead of the schedule, cause not everybody (including my group) will be there for the first parts of the tourney. We're only planning on coming for melee singles and after actually. I don't think people will mind friendlies if they finish early anyways :p

Top Bottom