• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watch out guys we got a... smasher over here ;D

Tsunxmi

Smash Rookie
How's it going everyone? The names Tsunxmi! I'm living in Havelock, NC atm. I'll be moving to South West Florida in about a year.

I'm new to the tournament style smash scene here, but I've been wanting to participate in it for the longest time. For this list thing, lets see:
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4? 64: Main Pikachu;Melee: Main Fox/Ness; Brawl: Main Pit/Pikachu
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? Well, I'm a huge smack talker first. But, I'll say this. I love the fact that every time a game comes out, you have underdogs show up and steal the show ;)
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to? I've only attended local tournaments from wherever I was living at the time. I'd like to make my way around to a bigger tournament in the next year or so (just in time for SSB4)!
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Ahh, I just like having a good time, wherever that brings me. Gamings always been huge in my life, but having a drink, hanging out with friends, nothing beats it!
  • What other communities are you a part of? I was big into Halo 2 back in the day, and I fancy me some League of Legends from time to time, too. It's hard to find smashers around to game with, though.
Well, I got a year to train up until I start showing up to tournaments like MLG, but if anyone needs a smash partner to train with along the way, I'm always up for a good LAN! Hit me up!

Player -0

Smash Hero
How's it going everyone? The names Tsunxmi! I'm living in Havelock, NC atm. I'll be moving to South West Florida in about a year.

I'm new to the tournament style smash scene here, but I've been wanting to participate in it for the longest time. For this list thing, lets see:
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4? 64: Main Pikachu;Melee: Main Fox/Ness; Brawl: Main Pit/Pikachu
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? Well, I'm a huge smack talker first. But, I'll say this. I love the fact that every time a game comes out, you have underdogs show up and steal the show ;)
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to? I've only attended local tournaments from wherever I was living at the time. I'd like to make my way around to a bigger tournament in the next year or so (just in time for SSB4)!
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Ahh, I just like having a good time, wherever that brings me. Gamings always been huge in my life, but having a drink, hanging out with friends, nothing beats it!
  • What other communities are you a part of? I was big into Halo 2 back in the day, and I fancy me some League of Legends from time to time, too. It's hard to find smashers around to game with, though.
Well, I got a year to train up until I start showing up to tournaments like MLG, but if anyone needs a smash partner to train with along the way, I'm always up for a good LAN! Hit me up!
Was going to say to post this somewhere else but it seems that they deleted the old thread and now want people to create new threads.

Besides that just want to say that NC has quite a large Melee community, not sure about Brawl. There are regular large tournaments around the Charlotte area I believe.

For Smashboards just lurk around threads and post.

Tsunxmi

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, I don't have melee to keep practicing anymore. XD I guess I can go ahead and get a hold of another GC from a pawn shop or something. In the meantime I'll keep Brawling. Especially, since I'm sure the dynamics or SSB4 won't be too far from Brawl. XD

On the other hand, is Brawl just kind of thrown to the wayside? I didn't realize Melee was still so popular in the tourny communities.

Top Bottom