• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WASHINGTON Brawl Tournament in Monroe.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, good turn out today in Bellevue. Thank you to everyone who signed the petition .

I talked to the owner of "Game Face" lan center, and he said he is totally down for a brawl tournament in a few weeks. Perhaps June 7th so as not to conflict with the upcoming "Game Clucks" tournament.

The tournament would be around 10$ bucks for entry, and all basic tournament rules would apply.
I'm not the best at doing all this set up stuff, but if EGGZ or anyone else feels up to the task of joint hosting it along with the "Game Face" owner that'd be great.

The great thing about playing here would be the T.V.'s, they're all 60 inchs, no one would need to haul any T.V.s around (especially those tiny 20 inch ones.), it would be at an actual gaming store filled with not only Wii's, but the X-Box360 and PS3 and I would say around 30+ computers.

This would a great opportunity to get everyone in the Washington area Smash Community together to do what we do best....SMASH IT UP!

So any questions you all might have, you can P.M. me or e-mail me at Slice102@hotmail.com or Myspace me at www.myspace.com/axel_gyving. and as I said you can e-mail the owner at Gamefacemonroe@msn.com .

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Those dates were only suggestion dates, so I don't know what days would be good for everyone.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
Just a reminder, those dates I put down are totally UNOFFICIAL.

Work for a great tournament is in the works so STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES! =)

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Help!

Smash Journeyman
you should post this is the pacific west thread shouldnt you? Anyways i could sorta help host on June 7th i highly reccomend that date as May 31st is EWU which then no one will show up to your tourney. I don't really know how to host a tourney that well though and really i'd rather be playing then help host lol.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
This thread is an old thread, post on the new one I put up, it has all the rules and everything on it, as it also for June 7th.

If you would care to help hosting it that'd be nice of you.

Please read this topic, as it is the most recent one http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171394

All the information is located there.

Top Bottom