• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warriors of ♥Heart♥

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
The following is copied and pasted (and edited slightly) from the original Brawl Central topic, found here. I have been given permission by Crosswinds Cut to represent the clan here on Smash Boards.

Welcome to the Warriors of ♥Heart!♥

This clan is for all those who plan on maining the Lovely Princess Peach. It'll bring us together for friendly competition and fun tournaments.

Joining is simple! All you gotta do is PM me with your info:

Email:
Brawl FC:
AIM/MSN/YIM

and I'll add you to our member list. Just make sure you follow the rules.

♥Rules♥
According to BC Clan Law: (I'm not sure if these rules apply to Smash Boards)
Each Member of Brawl Central is allowed to be in one clan and one clan only.

Therefore, you may not join us if you already belong to another clan.

No clan wars, please. We are all about friendly fighting, not all-out wars.

As a member, I expect you to be (somewhat) active and treat others with respect. In regards to activity, I realize that life gets in the way of the internet, and that's fine. In regards to respect, flame or insult someone and the following will happen.

Once: A warning
Twice: Another warning and possible demotion
Three times: Disowned by the clan.

So be nice, 'kay?

(Of course, all BC rules must be followed.)

♥Ranks♥
Ranks are given based on how active one is in the guild.

Ranks are not based soley on skill.

Ranks can be given based on constant fellowship and friendliness.

Do not pester anybody for ranks, if someone feels you deserve to be promoted, they should contact either myself or another Leader.

♥Brawl Central Members♥
-Crosswinds Cut
-Peach_Prince
-zeldamariopeach
-x_iNVaDeRz_x
-hotgarbage
-Wolfang

♥Smash Boards Members♥
None yet

♥Allies♥
Wolf Pack (Wolf Clan)
Draconic Inferno (Bowser Clan)
Gerudo Tribe (Ganondorf Clan)

♥Best Friends♥
(Not allies, just clans we are on good terms with)
Never Dying Flame (Mario Clan)

♥Rivals♥
None

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'd join (Peach is my primary main), but I joined the Kirby Clan first >_< Anyway... aren't we (Star Warriors and Warriors of ♥Heart♥) supposed to be allies? Kirby and Peach are in Subspace Emissary ^_^

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
S-s-ure... O.o You successfully ruined my plan of dominating Smashboards by being a Kirby and Peach fan.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
WTH are you talking about? Look, I don't know what your personal vendettas are, but I'm just spreading the word of Warriors of Heart to Smash Boards. It's a Brawl Central Clan. Either join or don't.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
WTH are you talking about? Look, I don't know what your personal vendettas are, but I'm just spreading the word of Warriors of Heart to Smash Boards. It's a Brawl Central Clan. Either join or don't.
Indeed it's personal...

my grandma wanted to join but you didn't let her in

Seriously, look at the melee Peach boards buddy we never had sumtin like this and we don't need it.

To conclude, please take a look at my sig, kthxbye *kiss*

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'm not a "Brawl Centraler"... I was here long before I was on Brawl Central...

I didn't see anything wrong with this, so I thought I'd let people know about... don't shoot the messenger. I don't know about the clan rules here on Smash Boards, so I'm not going to try to run a separate, related clan here, I just wanted to let the netizens of Smash Boards know about Warriors of Heart. It's not my clan.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I'm not a "Brawl Centraler"... I was here long before I was on Brawl Central...

I didn't see anything wrong with this, so I thought I'd let people know about... don't shoot the messenger. I don't know about the clan rules here on Smash Boards, so I'm not going to try to run a separate, related clan here, I just wanted to let the netizens of Smash Boards know about Warriors of Heart. It's not my clan.
this is... SMASHBOARDS!

*kicks you into bottomless pit*

sorry lol I had to make the joke

btw there is no clan rules because there were no clans here in the first place b4 ppl from BC swarmed us... and we've been here for a while (well I know I'm a junior member here, I wasn't here since that long hehe)

so yea think about it...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
This reminds me of the episode where Peter and the Gang wanted to get rid of the New York people known as 'Leafers' XD

Top Bottom