• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

{WARNING} DO NOT BUY PIKACHU AMIIBOS

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about my thumb being in the way but that's not the point. The point is that a level 50 Amiibo pikachu is spamming thunder like no tomorrow. I already reseted it and still happens. Unless you're an amiibo scalper/collector, don't buy pikachu amiibo.

TL?

Smash Ace
Sorry about my thumb being in the way but that's not the point. The point is that a level 50 Amiibo pikachu is spamming thunder like no tomorrow. I already reseted it and still happens. Unless you're an amiibo scalper/collector, don't buy pikachu amiibo.
Your pikachu is out of control. I think you just need more badges.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
It was a joke OP

It's probably doing that because it doesn't get punished for using Thunder. Hit him hard as he thunders so he learns to not do that.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Unless the FP takes damage soon after it, Pika will think it's a good idea to use Thunder repeatedly. I remember a Pikachu amiibo a friend of mine had, and he would hit the FP whenever it tried to use QA for damage.

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Mine does that too, and I reset it 3 times. He does it alot less frequently than before, but it still bugs me how he uses it repeatedly when he's in a tough situation. Even then, he always jumps forward when he uses thunder, so it never actually hits him and he lags longer afterwards. I usually am prompt to punish him after, but when he stops that habit it tends to creep back after a while for some reason. Tis weird.

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
My amiibo will also throw out a thunder sometimes to escape combos, which I WOULD be okay with if he didn't start spamming it immediately afterwards. ;uuu;"

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
There's pretty much nothing you can do about it, unfortunately. I also tried to stop him from spamming thunder, myself and at level 50, he still does it and I'm like "Oh for God sake:facepalm:". Same with air dodging. He never dash attack once, even when I show him a bunch of times and kill him with it. Same goes to my other amiibos whom never use dash attack at all.

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
This is mostly your fault. Reset the amiibo and punish it every time it uses thunder.

Top Bottom