• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warner Robins needs to get on my level

GA Peach

Smash Lord
so, Mikey G and I rolled down to Warner Robins today to get my stuff from Dogy. And, I must say, that town is weak as ****. As soon as we get there, Mike, who had never been there before, took a look and said to me, "Yo, let's just get your stuff and leave. This place looks boring as Hell." Man, was he right.

But, we needed to kill time to dodge traffic, so we went with Dogy to the mall. It's Friday night, and there were NO girls in the entire mall. In fact, we saw NO good looking ones ANYWHERE on the street, which is not something Mike or I are used to. I mean, we saw ONE hot girl, and i guarantee you that she's not from there. Pissed off at the monumental waste of time we had undergone, Mike and I decide to eat at Hooters so we could wash our troubles away in breasts. When we get there, we decide to set our expectations low so that when we walked in, we could be pleasantly surprised.

Sadly, we were disappointed. Apparently, Hooters has become a family restaurant, and the inside had more kids in it than Chuck E Cheese. I mean, hitting on and saying lewd things to the large breasted waitresses feels very awkward when there are a bunch of crying babies and **** near you. But, things got worse. I took a look around and noticed the most tragic thing; the waitresses were all as ugly as sin itself. I turned to Mike and said, "I'm straight as **** on all of this, man. Let's just get the Hell out of here." And so, the two of us left Dogy Samich Land, never to return to that place ever again. You need to get the HELL up out of that place, Dogy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
-wipes brow-

Thank god, I thought you were about to start talking about Crimson Climax and all the random *** **** that had to be temporary lols while we were in the mall.

___

Yeah, this place is pretty terrible.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
-wipes brow-

Thank god, I thought you were about to start talking about Crimson Climax and all the random *** **** that had to be temporary lols while we were in the mall.

___

Yeah, this place is pretty terrible.
lol look at Marty's Avatar and location Dogy O_O

Like, omfg Dogy! What the hell is wrong with your town?! OH, it's just not the girls either. Everyone there seems off in someway lol. I think my funniest moment there that whole day was when we all stopped by the gamestop and Marty was messing around with the Tekken 6 demo. Then some dude came up to play with him, asked Marty what he was doing and Marty said he was messing around with Lei's stances. Then the dude was like "no, I mean what mode is this?" Marty just stared at him for like 2 seconds and said "this is practice....." What made this funnier was that the word "practice" was flashing on the bottom of the screen the whole time lol. That's when me and Dogy looked at each other with a straight face and dogy quietly started humming the Fail song while walking away. LOL I immediately thought of this particular song Dogy linked me the other day and then we started singing it on the way out xD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And yes, the Girls there were god awful with that one exception Marty mentioned. Not even the DC girls(This means Girls that DC prefers and I'm going to have a long talk about this with you sir, I'm not pleased) were any good. wtf Warner Robins! Dogy get the **** out! god****! :mad088:

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Why do you think I moved?

I only wish I had known dogy while we were in high school.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
No hot women, kiddies at Hooters, and idiots at gamestop. xD **** dude just reading this makes me not wanna go near there. It's almost like Vincent here in bama, with the exceptions that the gals in Hooters are rednecks and the kids smell like deer pee.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My god.

I thought Rocky Mount was horrible what with having nothing interesting in it, and having no place to go after 10.

But sounds like you had something redeeming, but that **** got screwed real bad. I never thought I'd see a Hooters be more like Friendlies . . .

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
whoaaaaa WAIT do you live in Orangeburg?!?!?! I have family that lives there!!! Tight.
REALLY? I was born and lived the first 18 years of my life there. Then 2 and a half in the state capital, and now in ****ty Charleston. still Orangeburg is only an hour away.

If you ever visit those family members, lemme know <3

edit : and super lol at license plate

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
speaking of license plates, i was considering getting mine to say sleepyk but i don't have the dollars

Rayku

Smash Lord
I think it's about $80 or so.

I think Fullmetal once said he spent about $75 on his license plate

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That post made me sad for Dogy.

I thought I lived in a boring town.

Top Bottom