• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warming up to Bills Results

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone who came and put up with, well, me. ;)

Doubles was a round robin due to there being only five teams.

Doubles:
1st: GPC Facecrushers (Fullmetal & chaddd) $70
2nd: Team GOOUOO (Marty & XIF) $20
3rd: Stork & Jaedong (SleepyK & DashDanceDan) $10
4th: Do the throw it in the bag (T-Bag & Jim)
5th: Ivytubes (Tubes & Isuyaru)

For singles, Chaddd & XIF split the pot when their championship match started. So they, they tie for first (but Chaddd was declared the winner anyways.)

1st: chaddd $67.50
2nd: XIF $67.50
3rd: SleepyK $15
4th: Fullmetal
5th: Eugenio
5th: Kosine
7th: Dashdancedan
7th: Isuyaru
9th: Random Guy
9th: BBQ
9th: Tubes
9th: Yours Truly :(
13th: Archaic
13th: GOD!
13th: Hyper

Here is the singles bracket:

Shout outs later.

Cheers. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) the c in chaddd is not capitalized
2) three d's and no hyphens or spaces in between them.

tournament went pretty well with 4 set ups.

SleepyK

i hate the sound of laughter

especially when the source is a child

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
tournament went pretty well with 4 set ups.
you actually think so? everyone else seemed pretty pissed about there being no door fee and when the price got jacked back up to ten dollars for the people that actually brought set ups. :dizzy:

P.S: sorry about not coming back. according to the schedule, we were supposed to have a lunch break so i went to grab something to eat and really didn't feel like walking back.

SleepyK

i mean the regular tournament.

why would they be upset over there NOT being a door fee?
imo they were upset over the pot reduction but that was fixed.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I was more upset about kazoo changing it at the last second. That should never happen. oh well, I expected it would happen when the tourney was announced so I brought spare money :/

anyway....

thanks for hosting the tourney kazoo. I was happy I finally got to play chaddd. I was really happy I got my "revenge" on archaic, and I was happy that Dan got the plane combo on me on corneria (it was recorded :))

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah kazoo, I wasn't too crazy about taking marta with a tv for no reason. If I was an a**hole you would have had a problem. =P
I was more upset about kazoo changing it at the last second. That should never happen. oh well, I expected it would happen when the tourney was announced so I brought spare money :/
You guys had to realize there was something inherently wrong with not having to put money in the pot just because you brought a set up. It was going to be 5 teams playing for less than 50 bucks because half the tournament would have got in for free.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
You guys had to realize there was something inherently wrong with not having to put money in the pot just because you brought a set up. It was going to be 5 teams playing for less than 50 bucks because half the tournament would have got in for free.
Which is why I didn't mind paying the entree fee, as broke as i was. I just hope kazoo knows better by now.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm all for a tournament entry fee. It shouldn't be discounted unless it can be replaced. I'm just upset about Kazoo changing it at the last minute. That should never happen :/
I knew from the beginning that Kazoo's idea of "bring setups and pay nothing" was not going to work out, so I brought spare money anyways.

SleepyK

like you deserve the money you get, ape?

chaddd is right though. I really didn't understand free entry to a tournament <_<

Eugenio

Smash Lord
like you deserve the money you get, ape?

chaddd is right though. I really didn't understand free entry to a tournament <_<
I deserve it more than you, ya slot faced gook. Why don't you get on your bike and deliver some food, line eyes.

but yeah I think we can all agree that kazoo is an idiot

jk;)

SleepyK

At least i'm working and contributing to society unlike you, you **** baboon from the moon

born in june, unable to use a spoon, average intelligence of a goon

Top Bottom