• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WarioWare

Terabyte

Smash Rookie
NNID
PokeBoy99
So after hearing the (in my opinion) very catchy "Ashley's Song" and playing the WarioWare, Inc. and Gamer stages in Smash 4, I decided to check out the WarioWare series. My first purchase was WarioWare: DIY for the DS, it's a fun and unique game! It has a game, music, and comic maker, along with about 200 or so microgames built in. Though there's some stuff missing since the wifi got shut off for Wii and DS games.After a bit I got WarioWare: Touched, which is also a fun game but I think I prefer DIY. And just when I thought it was going to be impossible to get Game & Wario, it gets released on Club Nintendo. I had to churn out every Club Nintendo code I could, but I got there. And now I'm working on getting Smooth Moves, which I bought at GameStop but received the wrong disc in the case. Took it back to find out they didn't have the right disc. Then I ordered a copy from the GameStop website, and that one only works for a little bit until it shows an error reading the disc, which cleaning doesn't help.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the WarioWare series? Favorite characters? Let's talk about it. :b:

I personally like Ashley, Dribble, and Kat.

Top Bottom