• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's motorcycle gives him an additional jump

Henway

Smash Rookie
If you've used up all your jumps your side b will give you an additional jump that can lead to an up b allowing for very good recovery from the bottom of the screen.

This is a pretty good example of it
http://youtu.be/Wz8A1UOH8A8?t=8m

Last edited:

Henway

Smash Rookie
I figured as much but I didn't see anyone else mention it so I thought I would. Just in case any other newbies didn't realize. If you have video of it being used really well would love to see it.

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
I figured as much but I didn't see anyone else mention it so I thought I would. Just in case any other newbies didn't realize. If you have video of it being used really well would love to see it.
All it is is just using Bike to recover back to the stage and jump off with the jump button.

xzx

Smash Lord
Worth to note is that Wario won't gain an additional jump - he just jumps off his bike.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
Also worth nothing that you can bring a second bike immediately only if you brought the first one on land.

Top Bottom