• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Grabs and Neutral B Improvements

NNID
Rektnator
I know Wario's grabs are based on Wario World games, but there's some moves involving grabs that supposed to be part of Wario's move-set and I assure it would serve Wario as huge buffs. Wario's current down throw should be remove and replace with a Power Bomb, taking inspiration from Wario World. I think Wario should be able to lift the opponent and walk around the stage such as DK's Forward Grab; also taking inspiration from Wario World. For Neutral B I recommend the ability to be able to walk around the stage while holding the B button; taking inspiration from Wario World as well. What do you guys think?

For Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaynOf1xgc (3:10 lifting the enemy) (3:13 Power Bomb) (3:17 walking while holding the B button)

Last edited:

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Grab is a big part of Wario's playstyle, and the PMBR has put lots of attention and detail to it.
Downthrow does great damage with great followups. You can charge his Fthrow for better damage and distance, like Wario World and Shake It. Bthrow allows you to move around the stage after a grab.
(Inhale in Wario World only collected treasure)

NNID
Rektnator
Grab is a big part of Wario's playstyle, and the PMBR has put lots of attention and detail to it.
Downthrow does great damage with great followups. You can charge his Fthrow for better damage and distance, like Wario World and Shake It. Bthrow allows you to move around the stage after a grab.
(Inhale in Wario World only collected treasure)
Oh, I thought inhale ability could suck enemies... My bad!

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
For all it's worth, the B-Throw is already the Wild Swing Ding from Wario World. I'm not sure that Wario needs Inhale properties on his Neutral-B, given how his aerial mobility is.

Top Bottom