• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's classification.

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
Is he a heavy character? Fast? What?

Today's update with King D said King D was a heavy character like DK and Bowser, but no mention of Wario.. soo?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i thought about that too.
we're one of the few who actually think about wario i guess.
i'm thinking he mighty actually be a middle weight, but not fast.

ColossalSmurf

Smash Rookie
I just thought about this today, I looked at the screen shots of Dedede fighting bowser, and donkey kong, and Wario. I wondered if his inclusion in the " heavy weight clash" means anything... or maybe they just needed a fourth character with some muscle. My own opinion makes me think that Wario will be a power hitter. I'd love to be about mario speed and hit like bowser.. but I doubt that would happen.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Well, in Melee Yoshi and Samus were heavyweights, just not massive. So I figure Wario will fit into the "smaller heavyweight" category.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Wario was just as heavy as Bowser or DK in Mario cart.

Wario will be a heavy character with fast weak moves
which will make him completely unique

Percon

Smash Lord
Uh... well, today, Dedede's move update showed him using his slam move on Bowser, Dk... and Wario. I think he's not AS big as the others, but still considered a heavyweight. Looks like he's gonna have NO range though.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
He will fall around Yoshi and Samus in terms of weight... if that'll mean anything in this game of floating combat >.>

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Strange cause in Mario Kart DS, Wario was a bit heavier than Donkey Kong in their standard karts. But in Brawl, I think Wario will be around Yoshi's weight and will have the strenght of Link or Captain Falcon while running somewhat slower than avarage making him the most balanced heavy weight in the game, or the heaviest, strongest and slowest middle weight. :p

Zek

Smash Ace
I can see Wario as being a "balanced" heavyweight. He should definitely be on the heavy side of the scale though, if only based on his classification in the kart/sports games. He seems like he's going to have a really weird fighting style though, so who knows how he'll play.

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
Warios is fat greedy and attacks with a mushroom cloud fart and that might be the eqivilent of DK's power slam ALTHOUGH his nuke fart takes a long time to charge up also he looks like more of a ground fighter so i would say he is a small heavy wieght class

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
Wario is probably going to be a heavyweight, and I'm assuming they didn't mention him because he doesn't fit in with Bowser, DK or King Dedede: He's not tall and bulky. Wario is more of a fat ******.

Judgment Angel Zero

Smash Rookie
I believe he would be a middle wieght with some heavy characteristics. He looks like a kind of crazy character who's movements wouldn't match those of a heavy character...

Top Bottom