• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warioman actually has seperate files from Wario. Meaning they could have been clones.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I think I saw Wario and Warioman under 2 different folders (someone hacked Brawl) along with Toon Zelda, Toon Shiek, Dixie, Docter Mario, Roy, and Mewtwo.

What would happen if Warioman was truly a clone of Wario? (of course, they would have to make him, unbroken)

SuperNofriendo

Smash Rookie
No they had to make a separate file because he's different then just an over powered wario. He has Different properties for his attacks so they had to make a separate file.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No they had to make a separate file because he's different then just an over powered wario. He has Different properties for his attacks so they had to make a separate file.
Pretty much this.

Its the same deal with Giga Bowser, they count as a totally different character. This is why people have been able to hack to play as both of them (although they probably have an unlimited FS code somewhere too)

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
wait, there are files for toon zelda, toon shiek, doctor mario, roy, and mewtwo in brawl or was that a misprint?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
would that mean they have a seperate coding for the landmasters. LANDMASTERS FOR BRAWL! but seriously, wario-man would be sick.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think that only Wario-man and Giga Bowser got separate files for their Final Smashes (they count as separate characters).

So, sadly, you can't play as the landmaster. I'd bet you could hack to always have the smashball, and maybe extend its time for the whole match, though.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Since Im too lazy to post a topic.

Warioman getting affected by items don't affect the real Wario. EX: You pick a a hammer, and the head falls off. When you turn back into Wario and the hammer head is back on the hammer. Or you pick up a mushroom/super spicy curry/ e.c.t. Turning back into regular Wario will negate the effects.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Useless thread, we all know Wario and Wario Man are the same person. Could you pleas stop making useless threads and wasting our time.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Since Im too lazy to post a topic.

Warioman getting affected by items don't affect the real Wario. EX: You pick a a hammer, and the head falls off. When you turn back into Wario and the hammer head is back on the hammer. Or you pick up a mushroom/super spicy curry/ e.c.t. Turning back into regular Wario will negate the effects.
interesting, but seriously, why do so many post thing having to do with items? this is smashboards. who really plays with items? regardless, i'll add that to the wario "discoveries" thread, if you don't mind.

Useless thread, we all know Wario and Wario Man are the same person. Could you pleas stop making useless threads and wasting our time.
I thought it was interesting, stop being a troll. that's wario's job.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
are u able to see them? AND WTF?! brawl took 12 years n now we find they still didnt put all the characters in......F^%$ u nintendo... i mean that from the heart

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i was just curius about the files never heard of it...but if it pleases you...i will not post again. poof

Top Bottom