• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario...Yoshi Clone?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Well i just noticed this Wario's B moves look alot like yoshi. Wario Chopper-Yoshi Egg Bite-Yoshi Chomp. Just saying... Disscuss!

Pit_y

Smash Cadet
Hmm.. then I guess Zelda and Peach are clones in Melee...
I mean, they have almost the same neutral aerial, their dodges look the same, both of their neutral B work like counters, and they both wear a dress!!!
</sarcasm>

Chepe

Smash Lord
Just like Ness and DK are clones because their nair, bair, dair, and uair look the same!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Mewtwo must be a clone of Samus too...

DUDE!!!

Zamus is a clone of Samus...not only are they the same person but they have guns shooty thingies as a neutral B....

and dude...Pit and Link...total clones....2 people with bows....cheapicusness and lamezorz...

Makai

Smash Apprentice
Mario and Pokemon Trainer wear almost the same hat! Sakurai thought he could hide the fact that PT was a clone by not letting him actually be playable, but I see through these lies.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
This thread fails.....

Wario is not anything like Yoshi. His play style is completely different.

SwindleUK

Smash Rookie
i know what you mean, the few attacks seen are simalar, i thought the same mate. what his recovery move?

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Ummm... just, no. They're nothing alike. Wario bites people and eats items, while Yoshi eats people. Their UpBs are completly different. SideBs, I can understand where you're coming. DownBs are completely different.

And I assume that Wario uses his hands and feet for attacks, not his head and his rear end. Wait... oh my goodness, he DOES use his head and rear end for attacks! XD

All joking aside, where in the world do people come up with this stuff?

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi likes to lick, and Wario likes to bit; one likes to swallow you whole, and one likes to fart in your face; one likes to play nice and one love to do it rough. It's the differences between softcore and hardcore. Either way you get some grand actions in the end, and the art is finding your limits. Otherwise, Samus is the clone of Mewtwo, whom is the clone of Mew, whom is a thousands years old baby, who still hasl not getting laid.

Btw, that means you fail.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
What in.......................the BLUE hell are you talking about. No thwy are not clones, how are you going to start a thread like this with no good argument to be with???

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
"Orange! The greatest word in the English language, because nothing rhymes with it."

Door hinge.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
<_< >_> That's two words! Either way, I'm changing my sig to specify that no one word rhymes with it.

...and I find it funny how many people try to prove me wrong.

Wario does NOT = Yoshi clone.
Oh I *did* prove you wrong, because you just corrected your sig. Sorry, I win. :)

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Oh I *did* prove you wrong, because you just corrected your sig. Sorry, I win. :)
I knew about door hinge. Rhyming two words with one word is kinda cheating when it comes to claiming that orange has a rhyme.

Edit: add "silver" to your list.
Add "chilver" to your vocabulary ;p

They're nothing like Yoshi.
I can see what he's saying about the Side+B. But other than that, they are NOTHING like each other.

Top Bottom