• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Ware Stage Question

Scion

Smash Cadet
Ok so I was playing on the Wario Ware stage with a bunch of CPU's and when it came to the stage that said "Don't Move"... and all of the cpus stopped moving.. it made me wonder

What advantages do you get for completing the little mini games in the wario ware stage? I know it gives an x and an o to the players after the mini game if they complete it, but I didn't know if it helps you at all in your fight. If anyone knows this, please shed some light. Thanks :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
HP recovery, Getting free giant shrooms, getting invincability and I think there's another powerup too. All wether items are on or not.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I just said it happens whether items are on or not. So items off = powerups still.

Top Bottom