• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Ware CP.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
I believe this is Roy's best stage for the following reasons:

- His movement here is nasty, the platforms are at just the right height the lower and upper ones.
- The platforms aid his combo game to the greatest degree of any stage.
- The stage is extremely small, and Roy can pretty much recover from anything here.
- The stage's size allows Roy to apply pressure constantly, and really helps against projectile based characters.
- The blast zones are so close that Roy can kill at absurdly low percentages, especially with Fsmash.

Hands down his best stage in my opinion, anyone agree or disagree? Just wanted to point it out it's a great stage for Roy, I usually never loses matches here with him.

Last edited:

Azureflames

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0132-7109-3630
Definitely one of his better stages. It gives him options for stage mobility and allows him to get in a lot of aggressive pressure because of the platforms. The only thing is that other people who get a lot of out comboing with platforms are equally as dangerous since Roy is so easy to juggle and combo with his weight. Some examples would include Marth, Pit, Wolf, and falco, and of course there are others. With that said i personally never choose WW since my practice partner exclusively plays Marth and he gives me a hard enough time as it is lol.

Personally my favorite stage for Roy and what i consider two other of his best stages are Green hill zone and Fountain of dreams

Last edited:

Crin

Smash Rookie
Not sure who I would use it against... It gives a LOT of characters strong combo games just because of the platforms. Maybe someone such as Captain Falcon where the small size of the stage isn't that beneficial to him. Even then... That's not a good idea as Captain can still make good use of the platforms anyway.

Who are you taking him here against? What makes them not able to deal with you here? Is it banned next game?

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It really is one of his better stages, personally I'm a bigger fan of Fountain of Dreams. I can't help but love the music, and the ever changing platforms make for fun hi-jinks.

Top Bottom