• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario vs Luigi

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
I need proof to a certain friend of mine. He thinks Wario is better than Luigi. Cool thats his opinion, but he also thinks Mario is better than Wario. Whats up with that? This is the same guy who thinks that Mario is better than Peach. A middle tier player vs a high tier player. I need you Luigi fans to tell me if Luigi is a better fighter than Wario. Your Mission is to prove to me who's better.

PS: I'll be posting this on the Luigi boards so no funny business.:mad:

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
What do you hope to accomplish through this? Sure, you'll probably get a handful of opinions for both characters, but they'll be generally invalid. Most everyone here would make these judgement through videos they've seen, you can't understand a character simply through watching them. If you can't wait for a proper tier list before making this, at least wait until you can play the game and play wario vs luigi matches with your friend

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
...Care to specify what your friend thinks Wario does better than luigi? If your post title and your actual post go together, than this is what we have...
I need proof to a certain friend of mine. He thinks Wario is better than Luigi. Cool thats his opinion. I need you Luigi fans to tell me if Luigi is a better fighter than Wario. Your Mission is to prove to me who's better.

PS: I'll be posting this on the Luigi boards so no funny business.:mad:
Why did you through in all of that stuff about mario and peach?

Anyway, It will mainly come down to a persons opinion. I'm sure That many people in this subforum will think that wario is the better of the two, and ones in the other subforum will say luigi. It's really hard to compair these two charictors as there not even clones of each other.

Bottom line: You've awnsered your own question, He knows which one he likes better. If your friend thinks the better of two is wario, then it is. If he thinks the better of the two is luigi, then it's luigi.

Edit for your below post: Did ANYTHING I just said get through to you?

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
I fell on the Mario and Peach stuff to show his credibility. Do you think Peach is worse than Mario? *cough tier *cough? Plus he thinks Wario's better than Lucas and Ness, Lucario, EQUAL to captain falcon, Link better than toon Link... The list goes on.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I fell on the Mario and Peach stuff to show his credibility. Do you think Peach is worse than Mario? *cough tier *cough? Plus he thinks Wario's better than Lucas and Ness, Lucario, EQUAL to captain falcon, Link better than toon Link... The list goes on.
Who cares? He can main or use Wario if he wants. Maybe he can't get any of those charictors to work for him like he can wario. A tier can say which charictor is better than another, but the player is the one that mkes the disision who he likes better. It's his opinion.

Top Bottom