• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Tech Discovered?

TofuZomg

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I've been playing 3DS smash A LOT.

Maybe, too much. BESIDES THE POINT.

I was curious to see if anyone else has found this, or maybe it has already been posted. Unfortunately I have no videos to post or links to show EXACTLY what i am talking about.

But I like to call it

FART CANCELING

So i'm not exactly sure on the exact specifics of how it works,
But from what I can gather if you preform a D-AIR too close to the ground there is an immense amount of landing lag, as Wario drills his head into the ground.

From what i've seen and tested on bots (and just now, on people in For Glory 1v1), is that if you preform a Short hop into Dair, Wario hits the ground and gets the lag, but if you use Fart AS SOON AS THE ANIMATION FOR THE DAIR IS OVER, you can essentially end the lag early and preform an immediate waft.

The bots (and a few people) would block the very obvious S Hop > Dair combo, but since the butt is primed and ready to unload, they would stop blocking to be immediately hit by the fart.

I would like to point out that a point blank waft like this can kill at 80% if charged fully.

So like i said, this is something that I have found and tested, and it SEEMS to work with me, but with only my testing, it seems unreliable.

Thoughts? Comments?

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Gonna go try this. Could be big.

Last edited:

TofuZomg

Smash Rookie
Please do. I've continued testing it, and it seems like there is a slight lag, (maybe a split second) But it seems like you can use it immediately.

Top Bottom