• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario stage counter pick?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
what is the best stage counterpick for wario? i was looking at all the stages and i cant think of any stages (that are legal) that wario does bad on. help me?

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
You can always counterpick him to Delfino or Castle Siege, wait until you get a walk off, and chaingrab him off the stage.
good wario players usually dont have a problem making it back to the ledge so i think thebasman is right...best idea is to wait for a ground based stage and take advantage of the chaingrab

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
good wario players usually dont have a problem making it back to the ledge so i think thebasman is right...best idea is to wait for a ground based stage and take advantage of the chaingrab
Hes talking about chaingrabbing him on the ground off the boundary on castle siege part 2 or transitions, or the instances of it in delfino

cant recover from that :p

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
I think Delfino would be a good choice, aside frome the chaingrab-off stage, when the plataforms are going to fly off, you can stall him on the ground and try to gimp his bike recovery. it has worked for me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
CASTLE SIEGE

Its awesome.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
Hes talking about chaingrabbing him on the ground off the boundary on castle siege part 2 or transitions, or the instances of it in delfino

cant recover from that :p

yea...i know

:)

use a ground based stage to chain him off the map...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
castle seige, final destination is Neu. and i see ddd do good in yoshis island (brawl)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I like Corneria. You can gain the lead, go to the bottom, since he has to come to you, and then infinite him to Up-Tilt. It's as easy as that.

Top Bottom