• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario main new to the boards xD

ConeZ

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I am ConeZ, but my tag is actually Z. ConeZ is just the username I use to satisfy the "above 3 characters" requirement. It is also my tag for League of Legends. xD
ANYWAYS, that explains my name. I just wanted to clarify for those, like my friend Zethose, who thought it sounded a lot like Coney.

As far as smash is concerned, I have played since I was little, but I never really got into competitive smash until this past March/April, when my friends here at Georgia Southern (Eagle Smash) got me more into the game, and I had fairly quickly chosen Wario as my main, and I have been using him since then. I suppose that is it for the relevant information in this section. So hello guys, I am hoping to be somewhat active in the future :)

ConeZ

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, kind sir.

ALSO, one last thing I wanted to add, my secondary is Metaknight, who I am hoping to use to improve my matchups with Fox and Marth in particular. Thoughts? Do I have better options?
I just know that, especially with Marth, even when I play against players I can beat consistently even in the matchup, I feel fairly disadvantaged until I utilize actual player flaws. (I am talking about with Wario), where with Metaknight it feels far more even on a character to character basis.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Georgia huh, I'm in TN so we might be able to meet up at some point. Also welcome to the boards duder, glad to have you. MK is a pretty good secondary, especially against marth and fox, two of wario's more difficult matchups. I personally have an easier time against fox than marth, but that's just me. So yeah, meta is a pretty good pick, nice choice.

ConeZ

Smash Apprentice
Alright, thanks for the input. I wanted to make sure I was picking a secondary actually useful to me xD

It is entirely possible that we see each other in tournament some day if you/I were to travel a bit which isn't entirely out of the question. I have gone to a tournament in South Carolina with Eagle Smash (name probably doesn't ring a bell) xD

Dr. Snakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueDaBeast
3DS FC
4511-1428-9509
Coney vs ConeZ. That biggest battle of the Warios is about to begin...

Top Bottom