• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario descriptions and details including fighting styles for each character

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
I know your probaly expecting an itricate describtion and list of my own fihting style and advantages, disavantaes, and new potentials of wario, but frankly I'm new to using wario and therefore read extensively on how to play with him well which includes many of the posts here on smash boards and videos on sites like youtube and some from youtube its-self, but aside from the facts at hand and the ones I've learned at hand still have yet helped me to come to he conclusion of how the best way to fight with him is. And yes I do know Warios match-ups but I still need more detail on how to fight each character with the most proficency such as work arounds of special moves or comboing techniques, or ways to safe guard around them. Also, I wouldn't mind if anyone filled me in on any ligitamate glitches Wario has occosiated with him.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
We don't need a thread like this, you can just post for more in-depth matchup information in the matchup thread, or ask your questions in Fiction's Q&A thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We don't need a thread like this, you can just post for more in-depth matchup information in the matchup thread, or ask your questions in Fiction's Q&A thread.
Yep yeppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom