• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Bike turn

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm sure you've had this happen to you: You break out the bike and do a hit and run, but want to hit again, so you move to turn around, only to tumble off the bike like the short fat pygmy you are and end up at a disadvantage. The question is - why? Is it random, in the chance that you can fall off, or does it have to do with how fast your going at the time or how hard you tap the stick to turn?

Knowing how to stay on the bike for the longest possible time would give Wario perhaps the best method of clearing the non-cruel multi-man brawls; it was in the 100 I wondered about the turning, and since the Wario board doesn't seem to have much love, I thought I'd share my thoughts.

Later, I'll try to test this, but for right now (as in from what I gathered in the heavy bike usage in the 100-man brawl) chance is favoring it to be at random the bike tips over...

Drack

Smash Apprentice
It seems to be random. Just drive it off the edge and jump off of it back to the stage.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure it's random, but there's one thing I'd like to add. It seems the more you turn your bike around the more chances it has of tipping over. Is this possible, or is it just me?

WildEchidna

Smash Cadet
I think that it would be logical to assume that you have a higher chance of tipping over the slower you are going, as for the turning, i assume it must be sudden for you to stay back onto the bike

chumlord

Smash Cadet
NNID
chumlord
to me it seems like once you start to turn you go into a half turning animation and at that point i usually just tap the way i want to go again and that straightens him out....it also seems like i cant turn more that 3 times

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I'm pretty sure it's random, but there's one thing I'd like to add. It seems the more you turn your bike around the more chances it has of tipping over. Is this possible, or is it just me?
Well statistically it's not only possible, it's also logical, assuming the tipping is random...

null84

Smash Cadet
I believe the more you turn, the more chances tipping over. Thus, I always ride it off or eat the bike.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think if you just tilt the opposite direction hell turn without falling.

Top Bottom