• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to delete, but don't know how.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Please ignore this post, as I'm trying to figure out how to delete former threads I've created.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sounds unlikely, but does Birdo stand any chance of being an alternate costume to Yoshi?
I'd like to see Boshi (dark blue from SRPG) but also unlikely lol.
Thoughts?
NO that doesn't even make any sense...

Other than the fact they use eggs as a weapon, they have nothing in common

Birdo for one would look disgusting with a tongue coming out of her nose and sucking enemies into it...

Fen

Smash Rookie
She wouldn't use a tongue, she could SUCK the enemy into her big nose and spit them out into an egg. Also instead of launching eggs upwards she could spit them out straight. Would be a perfect clone.

splat

Smash Lord
they ain't.
there is a topic on alt. costumes for all characters somewhere around here, and it shows all 6 colors for yoshi in it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Birdo as an alt. for Yoshi is stupid

Boshi for an alt. for Yoshi seems reasonable....

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
If they're making real costumes (thats gotta assume they just didn't want to show them at E For All, and thats why none of them were in there), and IF they include other SMRPG content (Geno as a character or something), then I could see a Boshi costume. Its almost perfect as a costume, really. Unique enough look, but nothing that would change any attacks or anything.

Birdo? No way. The two are no where near similar enough to have Birdo be a simple costume. Birdo spits eggs, Yoshi throws eggs. Birdo doesn't eat people. Birdo likely can't cover herself in an eggshell (or at least we've never seen it... Yoshi did it in Yoshi's Island, when Baby Mario got the star). No Ground Pound either, that we've seen. Even being a clone character would be suspect, frankly. It'd require almost an entire new special moveset, plus a new throw, or else it'd be really silly. And having a whole new moveset hardly counts you as a clone.

bigman40

Smash Master
i know Boshi is a badass but unfortunately there isn't enough history (for moves) to make him different. But yeah he would be cool though

maxieman

Smash Ace
If Boshi isn't an alt. the people of smashboards would have to march to sakurais office and *****slap him on the spot

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Boshi is awesome, he better be an alternate costume. I mean come on! He wears freaking sunglasses for that matter!!! A yoshi with sunglasses=automatic awesomeness!!!
Birdo... not so much. I really don't see how she could ever be anything more than a clone... and since sakurai is cutting down the clones this time around, I really don't think how she could be anything more than an Assist Trophy.

bigman40

Smash Master
now if THAT color was in brawl (and it better be) you would see my yoshi in that color everytime.

Oh yeah! you missed the sunglasses:laugh: lol

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Boshi kinda wld have to be his own character or be in another game.... I think its time Yoshi, went and had his own series like DK, but feature in the Mario party games.. He would have an awsome line up of characters...
Allies:
Birdo

The game starts in Yoshi cavern on Yoshi Island, where millions of Yoshi's will live (Making them have a wider range of colors). Green Yoshi proves to be the best out of his fellow baby yoshi's, and the parents nurcher him, along with his idol Grandpa Yoshi (Whom is Green). He tends to embarass the worst of the lot, poor dark blue Yoshi.

Green Yoshi loves adventure outsde the cavern, and one day meets Birdo, both become best friends in minutes and return to the cavern..... Oh NO!!!! The Yoshi's were so happy they didn't notice the robotic one. Which it's hand eventually turn into a gun, used to fire nets, the Yoshi's are taken captive except three, Grandpa Yoshi, defends green Yoshi. HE does Kung-fu style attacks but, the Blue Yoshi takes his chance and strikes at Grandpa Yoshi, for revenge. The robotic Yoshi steals the blue Yoshi whilst the green Yoshi hides.

Green Yoshi and Birdo must now find the other yoshis............

Spoiler:

Dark Blue Yoshi becomes Boshi, when trained by the secret owner of the robotic yoshi.

Top Bottom