• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted: BG's and Objects 4 Stage Builder!

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that a lot of people were bothered by the fact that there were very little backgrounds to choose from in the Stage Builder mode, I sure was. There also seemed to be a desire for objects and other options. Well, here's your chance to vent. Put any ideas for backgrounds, objects, options, music, or anything else you can think of for the Stage Builder mode! :)

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
I just want something to keep people and myself occupied until Brawl.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
This is a great idea! If we could get images of the objects we can place, we can photoshop up some maps before the game even comes out! SOMEONE DO THIS PLX!

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
nintendo have never used their connect24 to let people download stuf like this. this is the perfect time to start.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
hmm i wonder if we could somehow let Sakurai know that he could add something to the wii shop channel for stage builder? you can buy parts,backgrounds,even more sizes (i dont think thats possible),and some extra things like side-scrolling or up scrolling(like in Rumble Falls),and even allow us to use it in events,target test,and maybe even in classic mode!

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
I too.

I dont know much at all about stage builder, but I'd like to know about whether the backgrounds can be from any stages available/unlocked or if theres a few set themes.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
you should be able to import backgrounds via sd card. whats the point in recreating a classic stage such as hyrule castle or saffron city (ive seen people try and do this) when the background is completely irrelevant? it just doesnt capture the originality of the stage. it would give the stage a much better feel if you could add your own background to it.

but anyway, seeing as that cant happen, i dont see a point in us giving our ideas for backgrounds, objects, opinions and certainly NOT MUSIC (geez, dont you think we've got enough already?) its not gonna get use anywhere, we always gonna be stuck with this mediocre, below-par stage builder which, despite the number of options it creates, i am very disappointed with.

Top Bottom