• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want your save replays in 1080p60fps? Send me them!

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Hello to anyone interested, I'm Spaceman; an NYC Smash 4 Competitor with an Elgato HD60.

I can record any SMASH 4 WII U footage you'd like to send me in glorious 1080p60fps; any other games you can just ask me about. I can assure you that the quality is lossless; and I've taken dozens of requests previously and I'm opening them up again for free!

Any amazing clips you want to share with your friends/fans are yours by just PMing on SMASHBOARDS, giving me your NNID, and sending the replay via the Smash 4 interface. this process takes a short amount of time once you've added me on the "Nintendo Network".

My NNID is: YouLostToToadGG

Samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VzvZ-hnCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28pR9e24UI

If you have any questions feel free to reply or just PM me.

Drewthedude64

Smash Cadet
Would you be able to do the same for the 3DS Version? I have some replays that I'm both proud of and replays that are super stupid amd ridiculous. If you can't, do you know where I could get someone with a 3DS Capture Card to record them for me?

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Would you be able to do the same for the 3DS Version? I have some replays that I'm both proud of and replays that are super stupid amd ridiculous. If you can't, do you know where I could get someone with a 3DS Capture Card to record them for me?
Sorry.

I don't have a 3DS capture card or know anyone that does.

JetStorm52

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravMan25
3DS FC
4699-8579-9407
I'd very much appreciate it man if you could do it for me, me and my pals are trying to do something as a team lol

Top Bottom