• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to play SSB4 and be recorded? This is your place...

crcsmash

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros WII U

Hi everyone, Today I'm here to offer to the community the oportunity to play together for fun or for glory and after that, share those games with the comunity. I really love this game and want to improve my skills in the same way that I want to have a good videos to share.

If you want to play some games I'm available every afternoon but if you prefer, can contact with me in this thread or in my youtube channel or my twiter (info below) and we can schedule the fights.

:4falcon:SHOW ME YOUR MOVEESSSS!!!!!!!! :4falcon:

Last edited:

SoBMudkip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ROBIN_HYPE
I'm up to play. I can't really commit to a certain time because my schedule is really random. I know this weekend for me is full because I am going snowboarding Saturday and Monday, and I have a local smash tournament on Sunday.

crcsmash

Smash Rookie
I'm not online now but The games with Kwam$tack$ and the another people in twitch were really good :-). I 'm going to upload some videos late. Thanks you so much :4falcon:

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
hey I couldnt reconnect to the chat earlier sorry. I sent u some messages on twitch though. not sure if you got them or not. do u have skype?

crcsmash

Smash Rookie
hey I couldnt reconnect to the chat earlier sorry. I sent u some messages on twitch though. not sure if you got them or not. do u have skype?
Kwam$tack$ the games have been uploaded successfully , you can check it in my youtube channel. You can find the link bellow.

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
I'd like to play, as soon as possible. I will be free (most) of the day!

Last edited:

ganoncannon7

Smash Rookie
NNID
robochicken7
3DS FC
2981-5472-1120
oh my. im not good, but ill definitely fight you as villager, robin, an ganon

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
I'm interested in playing Smash with you. My schedule is a little tight though.

Top Bottom