• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to improve? Test yourself? Check this out!

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Hey everyone, I'm ZeRo, a professional player at Clashtournaments. Nice to meet ya' all! In this thread I have an open proposal to everyone who would like to improve in Brawl. Recently, I've been streaming a lot. I like to play with viewers who are watching my stream. So this is what I'm offering right now:

You can play me in a serious (Online) best of 5 set on my stream (When I'm streaming! Not everyday, but very often. Normally during night time or in the afternoons). After the game, I will give you a few pointers so you can know your weak points and how to solve them. I'll then record that in HD and upload it to my YouTube channel where you can review it for self-improvement. And the only thing you have to do is follow/subscribe to my channels in Twitch TV and YouTube! Simple.

Here are the links:

Twitch
YouTube

(You can see my previous work in this matter in both of my channels).

Before playing you I'll check out if you're following me on both channels. After I verify, I'll communicate with you through the stream and then we'll proceed to play. It's simple and easy. The only catch is that there's usually a line of people wanting to play me. My mods and I keep track of this list, but due to the demand, you might have to wait a bit to play me. But no worries, I play everyone who's on the list. I close the list (for the day) after a certain a point, and don't add more people for that day. Everyone who's on the list gets their turn. It's first come, first serve! You can do this as many times as you want. This is so you can test yourself against me and keep improving that way. I can even keep track of individuals, and work with you to make you a better player.

Hopefully this will be of help for those who want to get better.
Greetings!
CT ZeRo

MathMaven

Smash Rookie
I'm totally up for this, if I can find a way to connect my Wii to the Internet over here.

Edit: I'm totally up for this, because I found a way to connect my Wii to the Internet over here.

Top Bottom