• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to help me make a super smash bros flash game

SD - Steven Duda

Smash Cadet
Dose anyone know how to make a super smash bros flash game! See I don't know how to but do you want to be my maker.See I'm making a smash bros game with only sonic characters. I will give you the plot and you make the game. Do you want to be the next great game maker.

PLOT:The plot is simple. All of the characters will have a fighting tournament to get all of the chaos emeralds. See Dr.Eggman built a dooms day device that the heros need to stop him. Also if you got a fan character you can add them but only two and don't make them the all powerful hero of the game.

Thats all I got to say and also have cut scens in the game. So please help me!

the_dannobot

Smash Rookie
Dude, I don't think anyone is going to be interested in helping you with your game. Anyone with the necessary skills to write a smash-clone is probably working on one of their own projects.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm not sure if its a smash brothers game if it has Sonic characters only in it.

I would help, but then you would want the credit (I can tell by how you were stupid enough to say that a Smash Brothers Game with only Sonic characters makes sense). Not only that, but you don't realize how long this project would take. A full fighting game, cutscenes, and the level design would take months on end of work.

Do it yourself. Need help? Go here: www.kirupa.com

DOWSER

Smash Rookie
Hey, i just saw your posting and I have been working on this game for a long time. I have it half complete.

Top Bottom