• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to be a Peachy Partner?

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Hello, I'm princesspeachluver13, and no, im not a girl. I'm actually a guy who just really likes playing as peach. Anyhow, im recruiting people to become Peachy Partners. The only problem is i cant make sigs, or recolor anything except sprites for the life of me! so i only need one sig maker. If there are more than just that one, that'd be greatly appreciated! So, if you main peach, and are a big fan, come join the Peachy Partners!!!

PRINCESS PEACH 4EVER!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Errr...I don't this this place is suppose to be used for club related topics. O_o Granted, it's a peach topic, but still...>>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well then, where DO i post it, huh? WELL!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:
Well, you would post your crew member (or club, from what it seems) in the regional area you live at. That means you go to regional section and then the regional area where you live, and post it there. In something like this character selection based forums talk about

Strategies
Videos
Critiques
glitches
tier rank
and several other stuff.

Clubs and crew topics don't really belong here.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
u mean peach's dance partner, s*x partner or strip poker partner?

cause i will do either of those

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Pleasssssse add me.

She's definitley the funnest character to be.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
I already said I wanted to join.
Is there any like.. stuff you have to do to join?

Top Bottom