• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanna be in my video?

tiemur

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm making a video on the iconicness of Captain Falcon and I need some sweet-ass footage.

I talked to VGbootcamp about lending me some of their footage, but they haven't got back to me.

If someone could send me their sweet Captain Falcon plays, I'll feature them in the video and give credit to you!

I'd also like some footage of pro players such as Scar and Darkrain because I'll also be talking about them in the video.

This is my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/tiemurgame

The reason I'm making this video is because I feel I just honestly feel like taking a break from the let's play genre because it's so overdone! In the end my main goal is to give back to the community that gave me my best of friends and helps me learn how to play the game everyday!

Zhook

Smash Rookie
I got some pretty good clips if you wanna use them. Some of them are in PM though.

Zhook

Smash Rookie
I got some pretty good clips if you wanna use them. Some of them are in PM though.
Actually ****, all the ones I have saved are from PM. I can go through my youtube channel and get some M'law highlights though.

Zhook

Smash Rookie
I'll gather up some Melee ones too and leave you a mediafire link soon.

Top Bottom