• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi V2. Looking for Testers

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Hello and Welcome for yet another Waluigi my Me and my team

the second version of Waluigi is here and better then ever, but before you get you hopes up this IS NOT a public release this is WIP and also to seek out some tester willing to play and review to help Waluigi feel like a true character within the game. oh and Waluigi is over Pit

here are some gameplay videos

with all those, you might of noticed Waluigi not starting the Hammer as soon as he picked it up or the Assist Trophy, well its a current bug not sure what we did but yeah... Hammers will work as soon as you jump or crouch

Moveset - with Hitboxes
Jab Combo - a punch and a kick doing 3% - 6%

Forward tilt - He smacks his foe with his tennis racket. Does 12%

Up tilt - a Mario Party dices styled hit. dose 7%

Down tilt - Waluigi bends to one side a throws out a poke, dose 6%

Dash Attack -Waluigi dose a Wario styled shoulder tackle, the hit box lasts for abit, but the move gets weaker as the hit box stays out. Does 10% at full power, and 5% when the hit box is almost done.

Side Smash - Pretty much a weaker version of his stomp finishing move in Brawl, quick, and has good knock back. Does 15%.

Up Smash - Waluigi spins much like his brother. Not a kill move, but fast, and good for air set ups. Does 15% damage.

Down Smash - A break dance like spinning kick, the hit boxes lasts a good while, but gets weaker as the move goes. Does 16%, but if the move didn't hit until near the end, 8%.

Neutral Air - dose a Sex Kick much like most character dose 11% and dose 7% after abit

Forward Air - Very much like Mario's forward air from SSB64, he out stretches his legs, and kicks the foe while spinning a bit. A great spacing move, and gimping move. Does 13% on his body, but if you hit with his feet dose 9% and on a 35 angle.

Back Air - also much like Mario's Back air from SSB64, dose 12% on impact but if hit after the stretch it'll do %7

Up Air - Positioning himself for the move, he clamps his legs together, a great upward killing move, however a bit sluggish. Does 9%.

Down Air - A weaker version of his assist trophy air move

[size=10pt]Special-Moves[/size]

Neutral B - WAA!

He prepares himself for the attack, then unleashes a mighty WAA, this is sorta like Warlock Punch, but it's a has a little less start up time. But does less damage. Does 15% and 20% if you right in his face

Side B - Waluigi Swim

His trademark air swim, this has super armor that can take attacks up to 10% damage, be warned however anything over 10% will hit you. If all three hits hit, 20%.

Up B - Waluigi SpinJump...thing yeah i dont really have a name for this one

this move makes Waluigi spring straight up, at first glance, it seems to only do 1% damage, however, for the first 3 frames, it has a sweet spot on his fists, and much like Luigi's, it really hurts to get hit by this. If you're fighting Waluigi, beware of standing on a platform he's under for too long... He can hit you with this. Unsweetspoted, 1% in some cases, 2%... Sweet spotted, 31%.

Down B - Mist Step

Waluigi is now the master of the Iron Fist, using a move straight from the Tekken series now able to dash right past projectiles and also able to cancel it into 2 types of moves.

pressing A will gain access to Spinning Demon

giving the foe a barge of kick and finishing it off downward kick, if the foe is in air you'll smash them straight down but on ground you'll just send them flying like normel

pressing B will gain access to Rising God Fist

dashing right in and doing a electrified uppercut great for set-ups

while you're able to do mist step in air, the move done are very much different

pressing A in air will gain access to Hell Axe

doing a double kick, it has no killing power this move is more used as a recover tool. please note that the lower hitbox on the first picture can ONLY hit grounded foes.

pressing B in air will gain access to Dragon Uppercut

doing a very powerful uppercut but leaves him self in a helpless state after the uppercut

Final Smash

Waluigi will make a Upside Down L in front of him and when hit, he'll comence a brutal beat down ending with a big BANG

Cerdits

Marioking64DS(Me) - Moveset Designer/Textures/Animator
KingJigglypuff - PSAer
_Data_Drain_ - Tester
EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes
doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink
snoopy - For the Port over Pit
SJS - CSP
ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)

210stuna

Smash Lord
Purple has always been such a majestic color, even on Waluigi

I always called him Wall-Igi then my friend was like it's Wa-Luigi man.

So I still call him Wall-Igi.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Testers you say?

I'd like to test.

Hoser

Smash Ace
I'd enjoy testing this. I'm currently working on a small project (for myself and my friends, it probably won't go public). I'm working on replacing every character with existing created characters, while still having the same amount of representatives from the same series (ex: 2 FE characters, 2 DK characters, etc.)

I've been eyeing this Waluigi for like a week now, as I still have no one over pit, and still need another Mario franchise character (and because he looks damn good). Of course for your purposes, I'd test him within the confines of regular brawl (unless you wanted otherwise). And if I ever did consider making my own project public, I'd contact the creators of each respective character first.

TL:DR- Lemme test :D

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I'm up for testing. I have 3 SD Cards, 1 for Project M, 1 for Brawl -, and one for Playtesting so I have no problem whatsoever playtesting.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
I would absolutely love to help test out the Project M version!

Top Bottom