• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Waluigi thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
our long credited hero once big and bulky known as spike foreman but the years of working on construction ended he went down hill started doin drugs got skinny and went from brown to purple he got the nickname waluigi just so wario had a buddy :) lol and he is allways the spin off boss for mario party & sport games or the best he has all of this but no spin-off of his own as wario does even tho waluigi is wario's sidekick he still dosent show up in wario games... jimmy .T took his spot unless... he is also jimmy .T?
so whats your thoughts on our hero

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Waluigi is prety cool

He'd be cool in SSBB, iD Say he'd be the best jumper.

A more powerful taller, Slower version of Luigi

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
yeah bassically but i think he should be able to use his tennis racket a bob-omb and final smash HAS to have something to do with paranna plants or cranes or construction OR those purple plants hes all about

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
im a straight guy but when i see him... im slightly attractted its crazy maybe its just... how he pulls off purple... his hat... his thin mustache.... or maybe just cuz hes beast the world may never know lol

Spire

III
BRoomer
I just want to stop by and say that Waluigi is da bess.

*Leaves thread*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Waluigi's a cool guy, but you can always chat about him in the "Who's your favorite character" thread.

I'll leave the Birdo one on however, because Birdo has a LOT of strange background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom