• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi may come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi has turned into an Assist trophie,but wait! Sakurai said ''The fact that he’s an Assist Trophy means he won’t be appearing as a playable character, but...'' ****! he knows we will be pissed off,could Waluigi be reconfirmed,as in Sakurai changing his mind?We have to wait for Febuary 10th to find out.LETS PROTEST!
ANTI-AT-CLUB! WE WANT WALUIGI TO BE PLAYABLE,since his assist trophy form has him carrying a tennis racket,his moves could depend on the racket

JOIN US EVERYONE!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Waluigi has turned into an Assist trophie,but wait! Sakurai said ''The fact that he’s an Assist Trophy means he won’t be appearing as a playable character, but...'' ****! he knows we will be pissed off,could Waluigi be reconfirmed,as in Sakurai changing his mind?We have to wait for Febuary 10th to find out.LETS PROTEST!
ANTI-AT-CLUB! WE WANT WALUIGI TO BE PLAYABLE,since his assist trophy form has him carrying a tennis racket,his moves could depend on the racket

JOIN US EVERYONE!
:(

10pikablus

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Read the whole thing:

"The fact that he’s an Assist Trophy means he won’t be appearing as a playable character, but...
Waluigi appears nonetheless!"

As an Assist Trophy. End your nonsense. Waluigi never deserved to be playable in the first place.

Also, regarding your sig. I don't want old 80s anime in brawl. Or any anime. Also, it's not possible, because 3rd party character MUST have originated in games. The fact that Kinnikuman had a game doesn't change anything...

Shuma

Smash Hero

And who would join your club? the billions of Waluigi fans in Waluigiland of fairies?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Read the whole thing:

"The fact that he’s an Assist Trophy means he won’t be appearing as a playable character, but...
Waluigi appears nonetheless!"

As an Assist Trophy. End your nonsense. Waluigi never deserved to be playable in the first place.
Quoted for truth.

Seriously MFZ95, how hard is it to simply read the next line in the update and notice that Sakurai finished that sentence?

Zevox

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Quoted for truth.

Seriously MFZ95, how hard is it to simply read the next line in the update and notice that Sakurai finished that sentence?

Zevox
I didnt know.....but still he dosent deserve to be a AT he must be PC....i want waluigi....*cries*
Aaahh Just Kidding :) no seriously he must be in Brawl.MUST MUST!

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Wow I never thought it could get worse than the Tom Nook situation... But I guess some people can't see a deconfirmation even if it hit them in the face :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom