• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walnut Creek Smashfest suggest next date, Dec 29 and 30th rest of vids up

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I am looking for suggestions for me to host the next smashfest. I can record matches, and have 4 TVS.

DIRECTIONS TO GET TO MY HOUSE FROM WALNUT CREEK BART:
If you get lost call me at my cell at 925-705-2429

-First go through the parking lot and go under the freeway
- keep walking and you should come across a jehovahs witness church, just keep on walking.
-Eventually you will get to a cross section and you should see the street name "buena vista ave". Go LEFT at this cross section but stay on the RIGHT side of the sidewalk.
-after a little walking you should see a driveway to your right. It is right by a christian school (the christian school is AFTER my house). If you reach Buena Vista Elementry you went too far. Go down the drive way and on your right you should see some houses, look at the house numbers. Look for a sign that says "2318-2320" I am the second house down, my door should be unlocked.

Rest of vids from 12/29 and 12/30 are up that I will put on youtube.
VIDS: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ZodiakLucien
anything with Dread, Mike from 707 or Cartman is from the smashfest. Ignore the old videos of me versus cameron.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come. I can bring a cube if I show up. Is there a bus that goes from the BART to your house?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I might be able to come. I can bring a cube if I show up. Is there a bus that goes from the BART to your house?
I added directions to get to my house from bart. There is a bus that goes by my house though its about a 10-15 minute ride to save 5 minutes of walking. Not really worth it.

Is it possible to have this carry on into Saturday? Many people work on Fridays, such as myself.
If enough people want to have it on Saturday then I will move/also have it on Saturday.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I added directions to get to my house from bart. There is a bus that goes by my house though its about a 10-15 minute ride to save 5 minutes of walking. Not really worth it.

If enough people want to have it on Saturday then I will move/also have it on Saturday.
If it's on Saturday then Razr, myself, and either DRGN or TC1 will show.

mike from 707

Smash Rookie
If anyone lives north of the carqenez bridge (vallejo, fairfield, benicia), tell me because i DO NOT want to pay toll !!!!

mike from 707

Smash Rookie
I most likely will go tomorrow, i'll try to be there around 12 30 or 1... Saturday I work at 3, so no dice

Cartman

Smash Rookie
I'm almost definetely going to go. Although, I have to help out with moving things around 4:00 so I will leave by 3:30.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Are you holding one tomorrow for sure? If so, I can attend and possibly bring one or both of the little brothers. They got A LOT better since the SFSU tournament :)

What time will the smashfests begin/end today/tomorrow?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Okay, cool my brother (one for sure, maybe the other one as well) and I are coming tomorrow.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* My parents won't let my brothers come so I won't be showing up. Sorry.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I am not sure when I will host it again, hopefully more people will come next time. It wont be next weekend as theres a San Jose Biweekly and a Sacremento Biweekly after that.

Cartman

Smash Rookie
Oh give me some slack man. You preety much only put up one vid of me, probably my worst match in relation to how good Mike was with marth. Put up a couple closer ones, hopefully ones that don't make it seem like I suck. :ohwell:

Top Bottom