• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walnut Creek Smashfest Jan.15, singles and doubles vids up

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I will be hosting another smashfest at my house on monday, Jan 15. I live really close to the walnut creek bart. My address is 2318 Buena Vista Ave. This will start at NOON. This will end, whenever it ends. I have 4 tvs, one of which can record matches. I need more gamecubes though, as I only have one. Of course you must bring your own controller.

DIRECTIONS TO GET TO MY HOUSE FROM WALNUT CREEK BART:
If you get lost or need to call me for anything, my cell is 925-705-2429

-First go through the parking lot and go under the freeway
- keep walking and you should come across a jehovahs witness church, just keep on walking.
- You will reach a fork, just keep walking on the sidewalk.
-Eventually you will get to a cross section and you should see the street name "buena vista ave". Go LEFT at this cross section but stay on the RIGHT side of the sidewalk.
-after a little walking you should see a driveway to your right. It is right by a christian school (the christian school is AFTER my house). If you reach Buena Vista Elementry you went too far. Go down the drive way and on your right you should see some houses, look at the house numbers. Look for a sign that says "2318-2320" I am the second house down, my door should be unlocked.

EDIT: Good **** to everyone, this smashfest was much more successful than the last one. I am considering hosting one every week where there isnt a biweekly. Tell me what you think about the idea. I will put the matches up soon.

VIDEOS : http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ZodiakLucien
As last time, some of them might not work as they may need more time to process.

Dr. Sabre Wolf

Smash Cadet
aw man...why Monday???? not sunday??? Or Saturday????:ohwell: if anything me an my friend will try an hit this up...we live in Piitsburg so we can get there in no time.... ill talk it up and see whts goin down.....

Fail

Smash Rookie
my friend and i will go if we don't get lost >_>

btw, do you need another cube?

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
i posted already!! weird. anyway im gonna try my hardest to come, i will bring a friend if i can

mike from 707

Smash Rookie
this is gay, i have practice for a cotillion (18th birthday celebration) at 1. sorry, i won't be able to make it.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah, who was who again?

I'll be able to remember from who people say they used.

And Lucien and Bootle of water don't need to identify themselves lol.

Really though, it was really fun.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
man. i couldnt come because i had to work. it being monday and all. always last minute calls. sorry. hope ya had fun everyone

Fail

Smash Rookie
oh btw lucien, my friend left his hat at your house. can you hold on to it until we get owned again?

HiyAAAh

Smash Rookie
Since it doesn't look like there's going to be a SJSU biweekly this weekend, will you be having another smashfest?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
my video recorder records them directly to a movie clip file. I have a video capture cord that links directly to my computer. As for the ifo converter I can do some research and see if I can find some freeware. You could go off of trials for now.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey lucien just let us know as soon as possible if ur gonna have another smashfest and when.I want to play more ppl .Thx.(btw im one of the cheese's friends)

Top Bottom