• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallpaper to celebrate Captain Falcon's Return!

Omhatoen

Smash Apprentice
Ooooookay, whatever floats your boat.

Just get some REAL images of him in Brawl

That's one of the worst wallpapers I have ever seen in my life. It looks like the Human Torch took a sh*t on my desktop.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Aww such malicious reception :[ Er... Well... I wouldn't exactly use it, but it could be worse... <______< Nice try... btw try Artwork Emporium next time.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic.

The Image is fantastic. I don't use Falcon but its cool none the less. It has a texture. As if it was real. Good Job.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Overused screenshot + shoddy Photoshoping + crappy text = not worth anyone's time or the bandwidth of this thread.

Unstop

Smash Cadet
First off I did it only a few minutes. Also the original image was like 1/4 the size. Lastly it was above else a fun thing to do and shame on you for doing what a troll does best :D.

Top Bottom