• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wall of pain?

rrraaaawwwwrrrr

Smash Rookie
my friends are always talking about the wall of pain on jiggly and i'm not sure what that is
could anyone explain?

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Read the sticky at the top of the page.

But basically using Jigglys floatiness and many jumps + back air

CHUK

Smash Ace
I do it aswell. Its really funny doing it to a fox predicting their moves when moving it to an edgegaurd.

Fumble

Smash Cadet
pretty much, repeated backairs that can be executed fairly easily. And if done correctly can carry your opponent off the stage, with very little chance of recovery. WOP is vewwwy nice. (Due to jiggs floatiness)

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
Does it really have to be called wall of pain? It sounds like a move a pro wrestler would use and I hate pro wrestlers >: (

If you land multiple fox uairs to death, is it called the elevator of triumph?
No.

rysaN

Smash Cadet
Does it really have to be called wall of pain? It sounds like a move a pro wrestler would use and I hate pro wrestlers >: (

If you land multiple fox uairs to death, is it called the elevator of triumph?
No.
haha, the elevator of triumph. that was good.

Metà

Smash Master
The wall of pain (along with rest) is the reason I play Puff. I love it when people call me "cheap" or "gay". It makes it totally worth it when I piss people off by playing Puff. It's hilarious some of the johns they come up with...

Top Bottom