• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wall jump while hanging without using jump

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
press back forward back as fast as possible while hanging on the edge and u will wall jump without using jump, then u can jump back and ffl-cancal a bair,nair,uair,or dair.:cool:

Metà

Smash Master
I don't think it really works like that. It's stage-dependant and I think you have to press away from the stage first. I don't do this very much, but it's easiest when the ledge is a vertical wall.

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
the only stage that i no it doesn't work on is bf and that dk stage but i will try 2 make a vid 2marow showing me do it, it works, u just have to press <.>.< or >.<.> depending on which side of stage ur on

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
But if you do that wouldn't your friendly neighborhood marth just stroll up to you and fsmash you straight to Florida?

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
invinco frames, and it not like i said it was a must use technique like a staple but it is a technique that can be utilized in some form or fashion, i dont even play with Y.L i jus thought u Y.L users cud benafit from knowing that this cud be done but the same cud be said 4 da 1 that fox can do and yat there is still a post(on how to do it i think)

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
i played with Y.L 2day and i noticed that against most characters if u use Y.L's down throw u can easily tech chase them by doing a very fast&short dash dance away from them, then bak 2wards them then s-hop and rite when u pass by them while they r on the ground, use the boomerang and throw it the opposite direction than the way u r jumping, either they will roll taword u and u grab or they will roll away and get hit by the boomerang then u run and grab or they will attack in placemeaning they will get hit by the boomerang and u can open them up 4 many possibilities and the same is said if they get up in place, this can be a consecutive combo if u do the same with the bow

Top Bottom